I finally found her first marriage record, but it's a bit damaged.  At the
bottom of the page (right side), is Maria Cardoso de Macedo's name and then
the name of her father.  I think it says João Gonçalves Lucas.  I was
hoping to get a second opinion.  João Nicolas' information is almost all
gone.  Any help would be appreciated.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/TER-AH-SE-C-1665-1682/TER-AH-SE-C-1665-1682_item1/P157.html