Okay- happy dance first.  After years of searching for Domingo's, I found him.
Now to admit my shortcoming :  I kept looking for the month and year he was
born and if I didn't find him in February, I tried another parish.  Problem was
that I totally forgot these are baptismal records and the first date given was
the baptismal date NOT the birth date like in marriages.  (Duh!)

Okay- I know you all know this but I can't figure out why it took me this long
to figure it out.  I do feel pretty - should I say "dumb" (?!!!)  for not
remembering this.   So I'm putting this out there just it helps someone else.

Also- he was baptized in a different parish than Clemente, his brother, whom
Margaret found for me.  Tomight, as I was studying Clem's record was when i
realized I needed to look months beyond the birthdate (which I knew, in this
case) since they were usually baptized within a few months of birth.

THANK YOU so much  for all your help.  Yay!!

Maria Elena