>From which of those three children do you descend? I might be able to help you
>further.

John Miranda Raposo

On Thursday, January 16, 2014 12:35 AM, Antonio Raposo <antorap...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

John
Great help!Thanks so much for the detailed list.I have included what I found
for  this my 8th great grandfather Antonio Alvares Teixeira on CAA. I do not
know if you have any interest in this records

Antonio Alvares Texeira and Maria
Alves had the following children:

              i. TERESADEBENEVIDESwas
born in 1687 in Nossa Senhora da Ajuda, Azores,Portugal.
She married Mateus da Costa, son of Jose de Sousa and Maria Carvalha on 28 Jan
1703 in Nossa Senhora da Ajuda, Azores.

                           ii. AMBROZIOBENEVIDESwas
born in 1690 in Nossa Senhora da Ajuda, Azores,Portugal.
He died on 20 Jun 1773 in Nossa Senhora da Ajuda, Azores, Portugal. He married
Ana Botelho, daughter of Manuel de Oliveira and Maria Botelha on 25 Jul 1711 in
Nossa Senhora da Ajuda, Azores, Portugal. She was born about 1691 in Nossa
Senhora da Ajuda, Azores, Portugal. She died on 07 Sep 1771 in Nossa Senhora da
Ajuda, Azores.

             iii.      LUZIADEBENEVIDESwas
born about 1693. She died on 19 Aug 1759
in Nossa Senhora da Ajuda, Azores, Portugal. She married Manuel de Sousa
Benevides, son of Francisco de Sousa and Maria Cabral Benevides on 25 Nov 1713
in Nossa Senhora da Ajuda, Azores, Portugal. He died on 06 Jan 1758 in Nossa
Senhora da Ajuda, Azores.