From: "Marcio Borba" <marcioborba_ge...@yahoo.com>
To: "Azores Group" <azores@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2014 2:30:57 PM
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] New addition to family

For those who have me in their tree I would like to announce the new addition
to the family, my daughter, Julia Rosa Estrela Borba, born Jan 9 2014, in
Oakville, Ontario, Canada.
Marcio Borba
Feel the Azores... visit http://azorean-roots.blogspot.com

http://groups.google.com/group/Azores . Click in the blue area on the right