Manoel

Please take a look at this record. Maria de Jesus also known as Maria Nascimento was apparently  also known as  Maria Natividade.  This Bernardo Pereira was the brother of Maria Encarnacao.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-SAOPEDRO-B-1808-1815/SMG-PD-SAOPEDRO-B-1808-1815_item1/P51.html