Sebastiao, andJoanna de StºAntº(Santo Antonio)

Joao SimoesLopes
Rio, Brazil

Em Segunda-feira, 20 de Janeiro de 2014 22:52, rcapodc <rcap...@redshift.com>
escreveu:

Tony, it’s Manuel Carvalho son of Antonio Carvalho (no abreviations there)
and his wife Antonia de Espirito Santo native of this village.
Roza Maria daughter of Felipe (I think it’s Machado but the ‘d’ is kind of
in the letter from the above line!)  native of Sao Sebastiao and his wife
Joanna de Santo Antonio native of Sao Roque dos ??

Rosemarie

From: Anthony Soares
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2014 4:22 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Casamento-Manoel Corvello e Roza Maria
Sao Pedro 1751,help with ABREV.

Having trouble with a couple Abbreviations, anyone out there
able to make them out? It is the record on the right. Thank
You!

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/TER-AH-SAOPEDRO-C-1750-1789/TER-AH-SAOPEDRO-C-1750-1789_item1/P10.html

12
lines down,
Manoel Corvello filho de Antonio (not sure of that abrev)
Corvello e de sua mulher Antonia

14 lines down
Roza Maria filha
ligitima de Felipe ? (can anyone make out this abrev?) … e de sua mulher
Joanna

Muito Obrigado

Tony
--
For options, such as
changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your