Hi Bill,

Yes, this is what annoys me about the "Great Paywall of Ancestry.com".
There was recent discussion here in the group about a public
library-sponsored research that's going into Ancestry.com, and nobody
flinched at the fact that all this content will be "offered" to them for
resale to other members.

I'm not and will probably never will be their client. A word to all of you
that are. Try using mundia.com. You may find that a lot of what you're
paying for to access other's research is actually available for free.

João Ventura
http://tombo.pt