I got my mothers Family Finder results in last night and it looks like my
parents are distantly related. My uncle (fathers brother) and my mother
come up as a match with each other. My fathers only connection to the
Azores is the Brum family from Faial. All 4 of my mothers grandparents are
from the Azores and I have only touched on the records for her family.

I can see a relation with a tree posted who has many Brum's in it that I
need to contact. Any other Brum's out there?

Has anyone else had this happen?

Also my mothers sister of course comes up as a match with my mother but
doesn't have half the matches from the Azores as my mother does.

Todd