Hi!

-          I descend, in on of my direct lines from AFONSO ANES, of MAIA
(Divino Espírito Santo Church). I have found some very different references
of the people who belong to this line.

-          I always follow first Rodrigo Rodrigues Genalogy... of course I
know (and I have heard rumors) that such a big work can have some mistakes
done inside its pages.

Before I start confirming every statement of Rodrigo Rodrigues, is there
anyone who know something about this (Chapter 50º of Genealogias de São
Miguel e de Santa Maria)? Does anybody have found some questionable data?

Thank you for your advice,

eliseu