I have been trying to find the marriage record of Louis de Sousa and
Theresa Pavao, most likely from Candelaria, Sao Miguel. As far as I can
tell, their first child was Maria Theresa de Espirito Santo, born 8 May
1747 in Candelaria, Sao Miguel. From that record, it states that Louis de
Sousa was from Feteiras, Sao Miguel, and Theresa Pavao was from Mosteiros,
Sao Miguel. I have also browsed the marriage recs a while back in Mosteiros
and Feteiras but did not see anything.

If anyone comes across the marriage record, or has info on this couple it
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

       David