From: ggervais1...@centurylink.net
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2014 2:05 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Vessel Olinda

Looking for some help to solve a mystery.On my great grandmother's declaration
of intention she states she came to the United states from St Michael's Azores
to New York under a different name on February 2, 1891 on the vessel OLINDA.
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of vessels passenger list. Since she
listed her birthdate a year later I am thinking that the date she arrived maybe
wrong also. She came under the name Violanti Ferreira.

Thanks
G.C.