From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
João Ventura
Sent: Tuesday, February 4, 2014 5:06 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] ftDNA email about MyHeritage

Richard,

I feel it completely unfair that you didn't mention CITCEM-GHP (the ex-NEPS):
http://www.ghp.ics.uminho.pt/genealogias.html

True, they only cover two islands extensively, and a bit of São Jorge. But
still, even though it's not a magic bullet, it's still worth the shot. And I
second your opinion. The ultimate reference (short of time travel) are the
parish records in the CCA. NEPS is just a pretty good index to those.

João Ventura

http://tombo.pt