Sent from Windows Mail

From: Richard Francis Pimentel
Sent: ‎Saturday‎, ‎February‎ ‎8‎, ‎2014 ‎8‎:‎27‎ ‎AM
To: Azores Group

Rather than tack this on to another thread and get off topic I am posting the
information here on how to shorten a link.

You have a link like this:
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-VF-SAOMIGUEL-B-1775-1786/SMG-VF-SAOMIGUEL-B-1775-1786_item1/P178.html
 and would like to make it shorter then copy the link an go to this site:

Google URL Shortener  http://goo.gl/  Past it where indicated authenticate  and
you get this http://goo.gl/IYRsUt . Then you just copy and paste the shortened
link in your correspondence. It is that easy.

Rick

Richard Francis Pimentel

Spring, TX