Hi Aaron,

It says that Manoel da Silva, son of Francisco da Silva (deceased) and
Maria de Pimentel, native of the parish of Annunciação in Achada Grande is
intending to get married but could not find his baptism record.  It then
states his godparents' names and that they confirm he was born on January
3, 1818 and was baptized on the 11th.  Then, more people confirm the same
information.

The note on the bottom just says the the priest is making this baptism
certificate valid.

Rodney