http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-GINETES-C-1646-1713/SMG-PD-GINETES-C-1646-1713_item1/P41.html

From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
blackice...@comcast.net
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 3:51 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] please could you help me with this certificate

Hi Everyone,

I've been working on a line that has taken me to Sao Sebastiao Ginetes. My 6th
great grandparents Sebastiao Ferreira and Luzia Carvalha.

I found their marriage certificate but I am having alittle trouble reading
their parents names. This is what I have.

Jan 5, 1692. Sebastiao , son of Antonio Ferreira and ? da Costa. Luzia Carvalha
daughter of ? and Barbara Raposa. I think her father name is Philepe Roiz. (
Does Roiz stand for Rodrigues?)

All from Ginetes.

Source 1646-1713 # 0041.

If anyone could please check this out, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Pat Mello

Raining in Dartmouth Ma.