Sorry, Rick, I am not the Celeste (ccgran...@yahoo.com) being searched.  I have
not had my DNA tested so that is one thing and my middle name is Norine.  Perry
is my married name and is from my husband's father's line from Soldao, Lajes do
Pico.

The surname I used until I was adopted was Sobral; my maternal grandfather's
name (from Tras-os-Montes on the mainland).  After my mother's marriage and my
adoption I used the surname Lewis.

 I never knew my biological father; however, I have traced his line back from
his place of birth in Matriz, Horta, Faial to the beginning of the records.
His name was Leonel Soares De Azevedo.

Although I never used his surname, on the 1940 census, my mother did list my
surname as De Azevedo.  (I found that information after she died and could not
ask any questions!).

Never had a middle name that began with a "G."

Celeste
Celeste Perry ccgran...@yahoo.com

On Thursday, February 20, 2014 8:02 AM, Richard Francis Pimentel