From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Adair Borba
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2014 6:37 AM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Catholic Church in Cambridge, MA

Hello,

I have little information, but am wondering if there is a connection...

I am searching for information on my GGM family, I am comfortable with
her(Jennie)information, but have yet to verify her brother and father.  Any
help would be appreciated!

Jennie Solomon Silva

Born 1857 Portugal

Died 1946 California

Arrived at age 12 in 1869 Rhode Island

Her Father-

Joseph Salamina Silva

Born abt 1821 Portugal

Arrived at age 44 in Boston 1865

Her Brother-

Manuel Silva

Born 1851

Died 1925, St. Marys, Bristol Rhode Island

Arrived at age 26 in 1877

Adair Borba