Unfortunately Chris, I know nothing about computers except how to write a
post. I'm sorry, I just assumed the picture would come out as I was seeing
it. :/ Thank you so much for helping Leonard!

Yes, that is the one that is hers, Manuel Jose and Maria Maxima. I just
want to translate the whole page so I can read all the information. A few
questions are;

Is Jose her Dad's middle name? I know the family last name was Augusta.
Is Maxima Maria's maiden name or middle name?
Does it list any brother or sister she may have had?

This group is great! I never thought I'd find anyone to help me. Thank you
so very much!

Sandy