Hi everyone. I have been looking for Simao de Souza and his wife Theresa
(Ursula) Machado. She sometimes goes by that name Ursula. They are from Sao
Jose Ponta Delgada Sao Miguel.
I am looking for their marriage. They started having kids from 1710 to 1721. I
have 5 children .  Theresa died in 1724. Simao remarried in 1724 and died in
1726. I have searched a lot for this couples marriage and just can't find it. I
even looked in Baptisms for simao figuring it wasn't a popular name, but that
was not the case. I guess in those years it was.LOL Oh well , Don't know where
to go from here. Looked at Simao 2nd marrage and it only gives Theresa's name .
No parents. Anyone related to these people?

Thanks once again.

Pat Mello

We had a beautiful spring like day today. Sweatshirt weather. Thank you God.