From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
nancy jean baptiste
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 11:43 AM
To: azores group
Subject: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] Santa Maria up on CCA Site

Oh my gosh!!!!! I'm over the top happy to see Santa Maria come on line!!!!!

Nancy Jean Baptista
Santa Maria for Cabral, Moreira, Andrade, Melo and more.

  _____

Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 08:09:56 -0800
From: eman...@resendes.ws
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Santa Maria up on CCA Site

CCA now has two villages from Concelho of Vila do Porto.

--
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right