Hi,

I cant figure out the father of Matias de Melo.
I read, Matias de Melo son of ... de Mello and Maria de Payva. Maria Carvalha
daughter of Manuel de Sousa Enriques and Antónia Carvalha. Both btide and groom
are native os this parish of S. Pedro

Maybe if you go back about 25-30 years and look for children born to a ... de
Melo and a Maria de Paiva you should be able to find a match and get that first
name figured out

Marcio Borba
Feel the Azores... visit http://azorean-roots.blogspot.com

Em Sexta-feira, 28 de Fevereiro de 2014 20:52, Maria Lima