Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Distant Family Finder cousin match to
Denmark on Family Tree DNA
From: mnk <kamis...@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, March 03, 2014 1:29 pm
To: azores@googlegroups.com

Thanks for your reply Aaron!  So far my roots are deep in the Azores and I have not found when my ancestors arrived on the islands. Both of my parents came from Sao Miguel so I know when they left and what villages they came from, so I had a head start on my research as far as that is concerned.  I was just surprised to match someone from Denmark, because I had always assumed I was 100% Portuguese from the Azores!  So I'm glad I had my family finder DNA done.
Maria Natalia

--
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
---