This might be Pedro's marriage and  Maria used Soares when married but then
used Pimentel from her mother in later records.I would check other baptism
for kids they had to see if it list grandparents.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-ND-SAOJORGE-C-1783-1815/SMG-ND-SAOJORGE-C-1783-1815_item1/P25.html