Thank you Rick! That is a new name for our family. I would never have gotten
it.

Thanks again,

Erica

From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Richard Francis Pimentel
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 10:30 AM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] Need help with father of the bride

The name is Manuel Pinheiro.

Rick

Richard Francis Pimentel

Spring, TX

From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Erica Botelho
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 12:19 AM
To: azores@googlegroups.com

I am having trouble with the last name of the bride's father. It looks
almost like Riplegro.

The marriage record for Sebastiao de Souza and Maria Furtado is on the left
side of this link.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-SAOROQUE-C-1707-
1732/SMG-PD-SAOROQUE-C-1707-1732_item1/P102.html

I appreciate any help.

Erica Botelho

--
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right