Hello Paul,

There is no grandparents listed, the birth date is April 21, 1805, and
baptized on April 28th.  But, the godparent is Tomas de Mello, son of
Francisco de Mello JaPateiro (excuse me if I got the extra surname wrong,
I'm sure you know the correct spelling) and Margarida da Silva.  I can tell
you the grandparents are not listed but maybe another lister can better
translate the document for you. Because the related surnames of the parents
of Antonio and the godparent and his family, I think it's safe to say
they're related.  Something to look into.

here is the direct link to the baptism record....   http://goo.gl/oIAke6