  From: smartell...@gmail.com
  To: azores@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 4:34 PM
  Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Help with translation

  Can you please help with translation.  Looking for name of parents for the
marriage of Antonio Pacheco and Francesca Resendes.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PV-FAIALDATERRA-C-1756-1800/SMG-PV-FAIALDATERRA-C-1756-1800_item1/P181.html

  left side last entry
  Thank you.

  --
  For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail