From: Kathy Cardoza
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2014 7:59 AM
To: Azores Google Group
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Added to Azores GenWeb.......

I have aded the compiled lists of Al Ramos to the Azores GenWeb site. These are
the Name Abbreviations and Evolution of Spellings and can be found on this
page: http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~azrwgw/portuguese_word_list1.html

Thank you to Al for all his effort in putting these together and his
willingness to share them!

Kathy

Visit the Azores GenWeb Project:
http://www.rootsweb.com/~azrwgw/index.html