Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Joam da Costa (Might be his birth record
-- can't really read it) Help!
From: JR <jmro...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, March 22, 2014 6:24 pm
To: azores@googlegroups.com

Maybe I missed something, but how did you determine the parents of Mateus da Costa? Do you have the marriage and notice of the parents?

JR

On Saturday, March 22, 2014 9:06:59 PM UTC-4, JR wrote:
Are you looking for the marriage of Mateus and Josefa? If so, according to my records they married circa 1750, in either Ponta Garca or VFSM. I have three children listed for this couple living in Ponta Garca.

JR