Just a reminder....we are 1 week away from the registration deadline.
Below is my post for those who missed it.
=====================
Our genealogy and research trip to Salt Lake City on April 15-18, 2014, is
quickly approaching!

I need a couple of weeks to work on things, so I've set the registration
deadline as April 1st (and for those dropping it in the mail on Apr 1st, I
won't get it for a few days).

For those thinking of attending, you can read more about the conference
from the Azores GenWeb page here:
goo.gl/E9FHvV

We will be able to help Madeirans, Cape Verdeans, and the continent too!

You can still book a room at the Plaza Hotel.  Rooms are available, they
just are not holding them for us.  Call the hotel and tell them you are
with the Azores group.  If that doesn't work, tell them you want the
genealogy special. (It's the same as our deal - stay 3 nights get one
free).  Also email me off list to let me know you've booked a room so I can
be sure they put you in our block!

We have people coming from Canada, Australia, and Joao Ventura coming from
Terceira!

Looking forward to meeting many of you soon!
 Cheri & Rosemarie