I am trying to find information about my great grandparents Mary Conceicao
Fontes, and Mariano Soares before they came to the US. Mariano was born
March 4, 1876 in (I think San Miguel) and died Oct 29, l943 in Oakland,
Calif. My great grandmother Mary Conceicao Fontes was born July 5, 1874, (I
think in San Miguel,) and died Sept, 15, 1951 in Oakland, Calif. I know
that they immigrated to San Fransico from Hawaii. My grandmother Laura
Soares Cabral was born in Hawaii  in 1998. They had 8 children and lived in
the Oakland bay area after they came here.
I am trying to find any birth, marriage or baptism records for them.
Thanks,
Laura