Thanks, Doug!

José Gomes de Oliveira and Maria Theodósia de Jesus married between 1867
and 1885. I think that every year or almost, they had child.

The baptism of my great grandmother (Josefa Gomes de Oliveira) was in
April, 1886. She was born in March, 1886. Her padrinhos were Felinto
Pereira Monteiro and Joaquina Maria Monteiro de Farias.

Thanks again.

Ubirajara Jales de Lira.