If the City Directory is from the USA, there should be a date at the top of the
actual page.  (The image, that is.)   At least the Boston directories are that
way and they are taken after the first of the year.   One was May, another
June, etc.
- Shirl -

On Thursday, April 10, 2014 5:10 PM, Liliana Harris <lilianah...@gmail.com>