Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Joseph Bettencourt
From: "Mary Davis" <marydavis...@windstream.net>
Date: Fri, April 11, 2014 12:24 pm
To: <azores@googlegroups.com>

Emanuel Joseph Bettencourt was born 24 Sept 1864 in
St. Michael, Azores, Portugal and came to USA and died 30 July 1944 in San Antonio, Bexar, Texas, USA.  The Bettencourt family was also found in Contra Costa, California.  Don’t know if this is the same family or not.  I have information on some of these people.  They are a connecting line to my Monteabaro and Colosia families.  Can we share information?
Mary Davis

For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Azores Genealogy" group.