Dano, One other find that is possible match for Goncalo Mendes death
record. The record lists his age at death to be 110 years old!  Do you
think it's a match? The record is on the left page, second one down from
top.
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-SAOPEDRO-O-1618-1673/SMG-PD-SAOPEDRO-O-1618-1673_item1/P25.html

Fred