my aunt Mary Souza from Stonington Connecticut was married to a man named
Gracia, but the marriage was short-lived because he died at a very young
age.  I think they were married in Fall River, and that is all I know of
him-not even what his first name was, but the dates given here are very
close. It is possible that they married here in Stonington, CT.