Please add me to your Graciosa researchers list.  My father was born in
Graciosa in 1890, Jaime Cunha Dias,  His father was Joao Cunha Dias and his
grandfather was Jose Cunha Dias.  His mother was Maria Jesus Cunha.  My
father went back and forth from the Azores to America as a young person
with his parents and then when he and Maria Thomazia Cunha married in
Graciosa in 1910, they came back to America.  He never went back to
Graciosa.  In MA he lived in Lowell, Lawrence and Metheun.  Do I have any
relatives on this list?