Thank you Eliseu for all your hard work on this matter.
I do not know where abouts everyone else is researching, but I am looking
for Grandmother Family with the last name of Reis, or "dos Reis" which is
her  father side and her mother's last name was "Espinola da Veiga".  My
Grandmother Rosa Correa Reis was born 07/05/1899 and came to the US in  1920.
She had several Brothers and Sister also came over to the  US, but have not
found any of them, they may have came to the US in  the mid to late 1920's
and 1930s.  Some information leads to  either New Bedford or Providence for
the sisters and or brother but no luck  just dead ends.  I have research my
grandmother surname of dos Reis up to  mid 1700's.  Her family comes from
Santa Cruz, Graciousa, base on the  documents I have and also São Mateus,
Thank you everyone in advance

Thank you
Bob  Camacho

Researching the Island of Terceira  for
da Costa, Evangelho, Pacheco, Ferriera
Researching the  Island of Graciousa for
Reis
Researching the  Island of Madeira for
Camacho
Researching  Brazil for
Evangelho

In a message dated 4/22/2014 3:17:57 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,