I need a little help with the two marriage records listed below; one is
from 1706 and the other is for their daughter Maria Rosa in 1744.

#1 - top left

Manuel de Conde Pays married to Isabel Diero?
 Manuel son of Manuel de Conde Pays and Maria Goncalvez (or Gonsalvez?)
 Maria daughter of Manuel Dornellas da Camera (or is Camara the proper
spelling?) and Caterina Novas
Married January 2, 1706.
s it Dicero?

*Need help confirming Isabel's surname of Diero or is it Dicero?*

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/GRA-SC-LUZ-C-1702-1741/GRA-SC-LUZ-C-1702-1741_item1/P14.html

#2 Bottom right of 1st image and top left of 2nd image

Manuel Pereira Athaide married to Maria Rosa - October 30, 1744
  Manuel son of Manuel Avila de Bettencourt and Catharina de Sousa de
Athaide
  Maria Rosa  daughter of Manuel de Conde Pays (deceased) and Isabel Novas
da Camera (believe this is the same couple listed above in #1)

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/GRA-SC-LUZ-C-1741-1798/GRA-SC-LUZ-C-1741-1798_item1/P15.html

 (page 1) Bottom right
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/GRA-SC-LUZ-C-1741-1798/GRA-SC-LUZ-C-1741-1798_item1/P16.html

(page 2) top left

*On the 2nd page it says they are all of ??????? da Santa Maria...I can't
tell if they are talking about the Island of Santa Maria or another
community on Graciosa.*

Thanks in advance for any help provided. (as usual, any/all help greatly
appreciated)

Lee Estep,
Oak Hill, WV