Good work, John, I concur. I've never seen a "post script" to any marriage
record, where both participants were actually required to add a "signing
statement." *(I thought that practice was just for US Presidents)*. I think
I know how the church actually found out that the marriage was a fraud.
Someone with a lot of time on their hands decided to research Maria
Martins' marriage to "Joao," and, couldn't find it! :))