Hi Margaret,

Thanks, for the translation. It seems interesting that the godfather was
the holy spirit. I don't think I have seen that before.

Also, his full name does list Coelho as his last name from his marriage
record, but not his baptismal record.

Does anyone know how common it is to list a child's name more than just the
first name??

David