It looks like you are right.          Shirley in CA
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Cheri Mello
  To: Azores Genealogy
  Sent: Friday, May 16, 2014 12:06 PM
  Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] need help translating a birt record

  I really think the father is Nestor, not Victor.  Compare the "V" to the word
Villa a few lines above.

  On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 11:54 AM, Shirley Allegre <shir...@digitalpath.net>
wrote:

    This is how I read it:

    Antonio
    13 Feb 1902,  at 9:00 a.m.
    BAPT 14 Feb 1902, Nossa Senhora Pilar - Cedros,  Flores island
    PARENTS
    (Victor Thomaz Furtado X Maria Trindade de Freitas)
    Natives
    PATERNAL
    Francisco Thomaz Furtado X Policense??? de Jesus
    MATERNAL
    Antonio Caetano? Trindade X Maria Filomena de Sousa
    GODFATHER
    Antonio de Sousa, married
    GODMOTHER
    Maria Victorina de Sousa, married

    Hope this helps.           Shirley in CA