Sent from Windows Mail

From: 'sarab...@aol.com' via Azores Genealogy
Sent: ‎Tuesday‎, ‎May‎ ‎20‎, ‎2014 ‎2‎:‎21‎ ‎AM
To: azores@googlegroups.com

I also want to congratulate Cheri on her many years of hard work and her common
sense. She is always willing to help with questions.
 I have been on this list from the beginning and know about Doug and his
reputation
I did a lot of genealogy for people over the years and at no cost for most. Now
I mostly lurk and am amazed at the growth of the group and how many people help
others.

Keep up the wonderful job!

Arline Silveira