Maybe it was a long day and the priest dipped into the wine a bit too much.
:D    I agree that it looks like they all got mixed up.  This is the first
time I've been marriage records this early.  I haven't noted the godparents
being listed in the group for the 1740-1750s.

I guess the next step would be to look in the records for Maia (if
available for the period) to find a baptismal.  If we can prove this couple
had those children, we can at least be a little more sure.  Besides those
baptismals, are there any other records that might give us the details we
seek?