Hi E,

I have been utilizing the admixture feature on Gedmatch to get a better
understanding of the settlers to Pico Island my closest match was when 4
populations were used.

25% Norwegian

25% Portuguese

25% Spanish

25% Sephardic Jews

I think Norwegian in reality represents for the most part Flemish ancestry.
My Dna is also more proximal to the Spanish regions of Galicia and
Extremadura than Portugal in general. Which really isn't surprising since
most of the settlers to the Azores were from the Minho and Alto Alentejo
regions of Portugal which border Galicia and Extremadura.

Antonio