JR/Altino,
Varzea?  Okay, I'll make note of that.  This family has attached itself to
about 5 different locations...they are giving me a headache keeping it all
straight.

Dano,
LOL...Cuz can mean a lot of things, and sometimes not a family
relationship.  I'll give you my story.  I was going through old photos with
my Grandmother.  This is when I was only a year or so into my tree and not
aware of certain facts.  She got to a photo of an elderly couple and
started saying "Oh Granny and Grandpa!  How I miss you!"  Things like
that.  I'm sitting perched on the edge of my chair eagerly awaiting their
names.  After a minute or two, she finally tells me "Well, they weren't our
real grandparents.  We just called them that."  Sigh...  LOL