Mel, this might not give you any more info than you already have, but
Antonio Miguel de Braga - age 32, arrived in the Port of New York on
11-Apr-1895 aboard the SS Oevenum. He was accompanied by family members
(including his wife Maria da Gloria-age 39, two children named Maria-age
6,and 4, respectively, Patrocinia-age 1, and Jacinta Rosa-age 60). Their
destination was not Fall River, but, New Bedford* (**ref Ellis Island
Foundation).*