Hi Guida

Azevedo is one of the surnames on the 1604 and 1623 lists for the Azores of
New Christians taxed for a General Pardon. I don't see any however listed
for Sao Jorge. If however you believe you have Jewish ancestry and have
done the family finder test by uploading the raw data to Gedmatch you will
get a much clearer picture. Unfortunately that site is down a lot so access
to it is hit and miss.

http://ladina.blogspot.com/2009/09/new-christiansbnei-anousim-from-azores.html

http://ladina.blogspot.com/2007_06_01_archive.html

Antonio