E,

If you found* "recebidos os santos oleos" in a Baptism record*, this means
that the *child* was *anointed with the "holy oil"*, receiving the
confirmation of the sacrament. Not the parents. This is very traditional in
the Catholic Church when baptizing a child, it is used as well for blessing
a sick person that is going to die.

There is nothing to do with the parents marriage.

Isabella Baltar
myportuguesegen.blogspot.com