Yes. I did the marriages and the deaths. I had done the baptisms prior to 1691
and a few after the gap, but then two things happened- first, I moved and
second, the NEPS site came online. It didn't feel as if it was necessary to go
any farther.  Plus, my new job was very time consuming. One of these days,
maybe I'll finish the baptisms just to say I've done it. Providing I find the
time. Retirement hasn't afforded me that luxury, yet.

Gayle