Hi Rick,

Cheri had already told me that it would be coming out soon. Your info
confirms that..

And no, I'm not in the Azores DNA project, but my wife and her grandmother
are. I'm waiting on the grandma's test (my kid's great-grandmother), who
turned 88 the other day. I'm eagerly waiting for confirmation that the FF
test was successful, as this is the second time that something was returned
to the lab, and I'm not going to get many chances at doing this cycle, as
each cycle involves taking a sample in Flores, sending the package to the
US and waiting for the lab to say something, and if unsuccessful, they send
me a new kit to Germany, where it starts all over.

João Ventura
http://tombo.pt/en